Sunday, October 28, 2007

Reaction



My general reaction toward the film was that it was a good movie it was oragized. The movie was kinda sad in some part like when Roman died. He is a very smart guy really im sure he had alot of time to think about it while he is laying there in that bed for all that time. I think he is smart because he killer himself and everyone helped him but they didnt know they were really killing him and Rosa did give him enough of the posion to kill him.
I think Ramon had the right to choose. He was the one suffering in that bed not being about to move. I would want to die if i were in his shoes. Im like a vegetable that can talk that not what I want to do with my life. I felt sorry for him having to want to died and no one is alowing to do what he wants to do. I think that the friends that agreed to help him loved him but also want him to be happy. i would be one of though people to help him because I would know that he is happy when he is and i am happy for him.

No comments: